It’s here! I’m so excited to announce my biggest and best ever event! I’m pairing with the stunning Nerine from Power and VInyasa Yoga to unlock the mysteries and break down the barriers of yoga that often prevent even the most confident of us Mums from stepping foot in a yoga studio!
I’ll be quizzing Nerine on everything you ever wanted to know about yoga (“What should I wear? Is it ok to bring my newborn? What if I’m not flexible enough? Can I go pee halfway through a pose?”).
This hilarious but informative morning will have you laughing but absolutely convinced that you can do a yoga class by the end of it!
Even if you’ve done yoga before, this event will answer all of those questions that run through your head when you should be focusing on your breath!
Your ticket includes:
- A fun mixture of questions and sharing between Nerine, Nicole and the audience
- A 30 minute yoga class introducing you to the basic yoga poses, techniques and breath work to have you calm and energised for the weekend ahead
- Education on healthy breakfast choices to fuel your post yoga hunger including a superfood smoothie from the famous Natural Harry’s!
- Loads of giveaways from our supporters including Lorna Jane, C-Coconut Water and Saskita Bonita!
Wow this has been quite an experience this first week at school and kinder thing (it’s been 5 or 6 years since I made my oldest son’s lunch!). Standing talking to some Mum’s yesterday I realised just how hard it is to fill a lunchbox when your children don’t eat bread and you’re not allowed egg or nuts at school. Nuts have been my ‘go to’ base for baking since my daughter’s food sensitivities began – this week I was suddenly stumped!
Putting my creative hat to work though I was able to fill the lunchboxes easily. Here’s 2 versions of nut free, egg free, sandwich free lunchboxes. I’ll bring you some more over the coming weeks as I work them out!
Ideas for lunchbox fillers!
LUNCHBOX 1- THE HEALTH FREAK! (my daughter)
- Chicken & Cucumber Rice Paper Rolls (remember to pack an ice pack when using chicken)
- Cucumber sticks
- Plain corn chips
- Homemade yoghurt (recipe in Sugar Free Baking) in a Sinchies pouch
LUNCHBOX 2 – I LOVE MY CARBS & DON’T DO VEGES! (my son)
- Refined sugar free/ egg free banana and chocolate muffins (recipe in Sugar Free Baking)
- Pesto pastry twists (recipe in ‘Transition Your Family to Healthy Eating’ e-book that you receive for free when you sign up to The Happy Parent Project).
- Homemade Muesli slice
I hope these give you some inspiration if you’re struggling with lunchboxes! I feel your pain!