I’m Nicole Beardsley and this is my project.
I work with parents (mostly Mums, but sometimes Dads!) that believe in their heart of hearts that there is a better way to do this parenting biz.
Generally they’re grappling with too many balls in the air, rushing from activity to activity, struggling to do it all and wishing that they could just
slow…..it…..all…..down. Take a deep breath….look into their children’s eyes…..stop the clock….before it all rushes past too quickly.
I was previously a clinical Occupational Therapist teaching people how to use simple organisational strategies to achieve their goals. From neuro-rehabilitation units in New Zealand to the top spinal hospital in London I’ve supported inspiring people with debilitating injuries to care for their children whilst living in a wheelchair, to cook a family meal with only one arm and care for small children with a short term memory of less than 20 minutes.
These cases are rewarding, inspirational, news worthy and incredibly fulfilling as a practitioner, but they’re not where my true skills shine. My true passion, the people that I dream of working with and supporting, are everyday parents that fall under the radar. The hardworking Mums and Dads that are working their butts of from sun up to sun down, dreaming of a life that isn’t passing them by. Those parents that had a vision, when they first saw that second line come up on the pregnancy test, of the sort of parent that they would be. Those parents that can’t even remember what that vision was because they’re so bogged down in bills and errands and deadlines and rushing.
Unfortunately for these parents there is no ‘rehabilitation unit’ or prescription or practitioner to see where they can get help. So I’ve created one.
On top of my Bachelor of Occupational Therapy I am also a certified Health Coach, Author, Kinder Educator and Motivational Speaker.
My coaching clinic is based in Ocean Grove, Australia and from this tranquil space I work 1:1 with clients (in person or via Skype for international clients) to support parents to:
- Identify the sort of parent they envisioned they would be
- Create a strategy outlining the steps they need to take to achieve this vision for their family
- Implement the steps with my support and guidance, using my unique and tailored techniques and templates to creatively problem solve obstacles, create supportive routines and break down any barriers that are holding them back
To book a 1:1 consult please use my contact page. I do so look forward to supporting you to be a happy parent!
How you can join the happy parent project…
- Join a natural living workshop
- Join my coaching programme
- Buy my recipe book
- Read ’10 ways to get your kids to eat healthy food’
- Buy my natural living dvd
- Invite me to run a workshop at your organisation or kinder/school
- Hire me as a motivational speaker at your next conference/ retreat/ organisation